20 Watt PoE for Jetson Nano
Product Code: POE-JN-5V20W
Power to Device: 5.2VDC at 4Amps
PoE: 802.3af, 802.3at
Price: USD$ 49.00
The POE-JN-5V20W device works with any 802.3at or 802.3af switch. Its PoE input range is 44 to 56 volts from any 802.3 compliant PoE switch.
Output is 5VDC at 4 Amps delivering up to 20 Watts via a 5.5mm x2.1mm DC Barrel Jack Plug to connect directly into the Jetson Nano.
The PoE module signature is standard Class 4 ( 25 watt device ) and supports either polarity, reversed connections, 2 and 4 pair PoE modes.
- Data speed 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Input Voltage 802.3af / 802.3at / passive 44 to 57 volts at 490 mA max
- Output Voltage 5.2 volts +- 2% at 4 amps, 20 watts
- Internal power use 400 mw ( keep alive 802.3af)
- Operating Temperature 0°C - 50°C
- Data Transparent
- Isolation 1500 Volts
- Size 80x40x17
- Signature represents device as 802.3at Class 4
- PoE Power input Pins
- mode A 1&2 and 3&6 – either polarity
- mode B 4&5 + and 7&8 minus
- Data output Shielded RJ45
- Power out DC connector 2.1 mm x 5.5mm female connector matches Jetson Nano DC Barrel Jack
- LED status on Female RJ45 Right - Power In active = Green
- Left - Power out active = Amber
The IoTamy Jetson Nano IP67 Fanless Aluminum Enclosure assembly provides mounting posts and patch leads matching the POE-JN-5V20W. The assembly also provides mounting posts for the Jetson Nano, SSD, Camera Modules and can be customized for any other component mounting requirements.
The POE-JN-5V20W provides pass through for Gigabit Ethernet without affecting the bandwidth and splits power (5.2VDC @ 4Amps) via DC Barrel Jack connector and RJ45 Data via patch lead to the Jetson Nano.
The main advantages of this solution are as follows;
- The Jetson Nano J41 header is free to accept RPi HATS or other GPIO connections
- The power delivered to the Jetson Nano is more than needed for the Jetson Nano at full CPU and GPU plus additional peripherals such as SSD via USB3, USB Camera Modules, CSI/MIPI Camera, WiFi at full bandwidth. This means that the Jetson Nano won’t switch off under full load conditions even with attached devices running at full power.
- Industrial grade reliability
- High efficiency which means that the module represents a very small heat load and can deliver maximum power to the device under all load conditions
Protective Cover, 107 x 50 x 25 mm
PCB Assembly, 88 x 44 x 17 mm
Certification and Compliance: